Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

Happy New Years 2017

2016 has been such a horrible year for so many reasons.
It was a year of total Divide. Racism, Terrorism and Hatred.
Not just for my country, but so many others too. 
I am glad to see it go.
 I hope 2017 will bring peace and acceptance of others. 
God please bless us all in 2017. 

I would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. 
I wish for you good health and happiness. 

I am looking forward to bringing you new designs and freebies throughout the year. 

Click Image to Download

You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories and CuDigitals

1 comment:

Peggy S said...

I so agree with your assessment of 2016. Thank you for the lovely papers and also for keeping your Christmas gifts live a little longer. I hadn't seen your site before the Blog Train.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...