Thursday, December 1, 2016

Day 1 - 25 Days of Christmas 2016

25 Days of Christmas

I am back and just in time.  I am sorry I have been quiet for so long. I appreciate those of you who stuck around for my return.  Health issue have kept me away for longer then I ever thought they would. I am not 100% percent, but I am working on getting back in the swing of things.  

This will my 3rd year to offer my 25 days of Christmas freebies.  I did not think I was going to be able to do it this year, but I know how much some of you really enjoy the freebies and so here I am again.  Each day a new freebie will be offered on my blog.  You will have until Dec 31, 2016 to download all the files.  Each freebie will have a TOU (terms of use) attached. If you have any problems downloading a file or have any questions, or comments, feel free to contact me.  I love hearing year comments too. 

Please do not share my freebies with others, but rather send them to my blog to download the files. 
I am sending the first freebie out in the newsletter, however in order to receive the other 24 freebies you will need to subscribe to my post.   I will also be offering freebies for newsletter subscribers that will not be on my blog.  To get all my freebies, sign up for both :)  You can sign up for both on the right side of my blog..

I hope you enjoy this years freebies.
Click on the image to download 

Becky 

Day 1 Freebie
 Download


WorldWide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies
 WWCSF
Want More Freebies? Check out all the freebies from this years event.




New Element Set Available in Stores Now


You can purchase Becky's Creations products 
at My Memories and CuDigitals

8 comments:

R said...

Welcome back :) I hope you continue to get better.
Thank you for this pretty gift. :)

Shelly Woodruff-Combs said...

Thank you so very much! It's beautiful!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Welcome Back :) Hope all goes well for you! I want to thank you so very, very much for all the freebie offers and your generous heart! Those of us on a very strict income(retirement)appreciate so very much the awesome gifts! This one is really a very nice one! Have a much blessed day!

Gayle Lungle said...

Thank-you for sharing the gift of your talent so freely with all of us. I hope that your generosity will be repaid in the gift of health for you. Have a wonderful holiday season and the best of everything in 2017.
Blessed Be.

Fran Arizmendez said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! :)

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

Lorraine said...

Thank you sooo much for sharing!!!

Becky Wilson said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I wish you all good health and a wonderful Holiday Season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...