Saturday, December 3, 2016

25 Days of Christmas - Day 3

25 Days of Christmas 
Day 3


I hope you are all enjoying the freebies so far.  Thank you so much for the comments some of you have taken the time to leave me.  I really do appreciate them. 

Today's freebie includes a png flower doodle template.  Yea I know a bit random lol.  I thought I would mix it up a bit this year, and include some designer resources that you may enjoy. 

Click the Image to download :) 
Feel free to share the link to this freebie, however please direct them to my blog to download.

I am using Google Drive for my downloads this year.  If you have any issues with the download please let me know. 

Becky 

You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories and CuDigitals

7 comments:

Pam K said...

I love purple ... I love snowflakes! This is so pretty, Becky -- thank you for sharing it! & a flower is not random at all! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for another lovely gift. So pretty!

Becky Wilson said...

Thank you Pam, I love that you love this. :)

Thanks Anonymous :)

sherry pennington said...

Love this day !!! Love purple and doodles :)
Thank you so much for sharing !!

sherry pennington said...

Love this day !!! Love purple and doodles :)
Thank you so much for sharing !!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you!

R said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...