Sunday, December 25, 2016

25 Days of Christmas - Day 25

25 Days of Christmas 
Day 25
Merry Christmas! 
I hope you have enjoyed the freebies I have brought you over the last 25 days. I have truly appreciated all the comments that I have gotten.  I hope that you will continue to the enjoy these freebies all year long. 
I hope you have a blessed day :)
Click on image to download

My 25 days of Christmas freebies have come to an end, however you will have until Dec 31, 2016 to download all the files.  

You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories and CuDigitals

7 comments:

Pam K said...

Becky, thank you for sharing all these lovely gifts! May you have a wondrous & joyous Christmas!! Blessings to you & yours!

R said...

Thank you for sharing all your WONDERFUL gifts with us. :)

Becky Wilson said...

Thank you all for joining me in my 25 days of Christmas freebies. I truly enjoy doing this, and this was year number three. I hope I am able to do this again next year. I am very thankful for all the sweet comments I have gotten. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate your 25 days of Christmas. Thank you so much and best wishes for a successful and prosperous New Year.

sherry said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies that you have so thoughtfully gifted to us.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas !!

FussBudget said...

I came to your site tonight to pick up your MyMemories December Blog Train contribution. I was so tickled to find your 25 Days of Christmas freebies. What a lovely thing to do for your fans. They are all just great. Thanks so much and I loved your MMBT freebie.

Cr Talbott said...

Thank You for the downloads.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...