Monday, December 12, 2016

25 Days of Christmas 2016 - Day 9 - 13

25 Days of Christmas
Day 9 - 13

I have been busy lately, and therefore my freebies are running behind.  I have a new set of snowflake brushes and pngs going in my stores this week.  I thought I would give you the png files as part of my 25 days of Christmas.  There are 18 snowflakes in all.  This freebie will count for days 9 - 13.  I hope you like them. 

Click the image to download. 
You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories and CuDigitals

7 comments:

Pam K said...

I love snowflakes!! Thanks for the beautiful variety & so many! Almost like a snowstorm! :)
We all get busy; especially at this time of year -- thanks for taking the time to share with us these lovely gifts!!

sherry pennington said...

Thank you for the awesome snowflakes !!

Lana said...

Thank you.

R said...

Thank you for the beautiful snowflakes :)

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Lovely gift, thank you! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

*~Nightshadow~* said...

Great snowflakes, thank you so much.

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...