Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Memories Designers Blog Train - June 2016

My Memories Designer's Blog Train
June 2016

I hope everyone is doing well.  I am sorry I have been so inactive.
I have been dealing with back to back flares,(Lupus and Fibro) and that really kicks my mojo in the butt.  Hopefully I will get something new in my store soon, and get back to getting some freebies for you all.  

Here is my part for our June blog train. I hope you like it.

This product is free until June 30th

Here is a list of all the other designers who have freebies for you this month.
Don't forget to leave a comment if you like our freebies. We all really appreciate them.



















You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories, CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes

9 comments:

Linda Mc said...

Thank you Becky for your adorable collection!

Mary Derichsweiler said...

Thank you so much for the cute add on

Mary Presley said...

The kit is so cute!!! Love the adorable lizard!!! The palm tree and frame are beautiful!!! The flowers are lovely!!! The papers are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Pam K said...

Beautiful -- I especially love the flowers! Thanks for sharing your creation!

Steph said...

Very cute minikit. Unfortunately it is no long free in the store.

Anonymous said...

lovely designs, however not free in the store..?

Anonymous said...

Love this design, but it costs 1.99 in the store today despite the blog saying it will be free until June 30, 2016. I hope this is just a glitch and we can still get this great part of the train free!

paperlady-Joan said...

I also was hoping that Becky would see our comments and re-set the price.

Becky Wilson said...

OH Goodness I am so sorry!! I am afraid I have to admit I have been neglecting my blog and just now saw these comments. Ladies please email me at becky@beckyscreations.net and I will be happy to make sure you get these files for free.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...