Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My Memories Designer Blog Train February 2016

My Memories Designer Blog Train
February 2016

I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day.  My oldest daughter took her little sister, and her son to the zoo for the day.  Hubby and I got some much needed quality time alone. He took me to Chillis for dinner.  The kids had a great time too. 

I hope you like my part of the blog train this month
Personal Use Only Please

Here is the list of all the other designers for this month.
 Please remember to leave a comment if you download.

Becky's Creations 
(You Are Here)



4 comments:

craftychic said...

Adorable :) Thank you!

Becky Wilson said...

You are welcome craftychic, and thanks for the comment

Mary Presley said...

The kit is so adorable!!! Love the snuggling birds!!! They are so cute!!! Love the heart branch they are sitting on!!! The frame is lovely!!!! The heart is gorgeous!!! The papers are just beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Becky Wilson said...

Glad you like it Mary. Thanks for the comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...