Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Memories Blog Train Freebie

My Memories Blog Train
January 2016
Welcome to our first blog train for 2016!
 I hope you like this Penguin Winter CU/PU Mini Kit
expires January 30, 2016
Your comments are always welcome
Here is the color palette we used in case you would like to make some matching
elements or papers.  I really liked the color palette this month.
Here are all the other designers who participated this month
Becky’s Creations  You Are Here

You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories, CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes
and Digital Scrap Designs

6 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful THANK YOU bunches :)

desertskyquilts said...

Thank you! I LOVE penguins, and so do several of my friends, so I can use these in cards I send, I think.

Becky Wilson said...

I am glad you like the freebie.

Making cards and sending them to your friends is a great idea desert.

SherryD said...

Love the color pallette and what you made from it.

Mary Presley said...

I adore penguins!!! Yours are so cute!!! Love the papers!!! They are lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Linda said...

Looks so adorable guess I missed it by a day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...