Tuesday, December 8, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 8 - New Product - Christmas - New Years Wordart Templates and Overlays

25 Days of Christmas
 
Please do not share these freebies. If you want to share my blog info that would be great
then your friends can come to my blog and download them.  
Also please leave me a comment. I love hearing if you like my freebies and even seeing what you do with them. Please check my TOU for details on what you may and may not do with my files. 
This year all my freebies are Commercial Use, Personal Use, and Scrap for Hire-Cu/Pu/S4h
each freebie will go live at 12am CMT 
The freebies will be posted on my blog as well as a daily newsletter. If you miss a day just visit my blog  

Day 8
yesterday I added some key chains to my store
I made these for you!  3 Key Chains
Full Size, PNG,300dpi Cu/Pu/S4h

Christmas and New Years Wordart 
Paper Templates and Overlays
6 PSD Layered Templates and 6 PNG Transparent Overlays
12x12in, 300dpi, Cu/Pu/S4h

Overlays only 
Coming soon to 
My Memories  

 
You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories, CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes
and Digital Scrap Designs

4 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Thank You bunches :)

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

thanks a lot.

Stacey said...

adorable! thanks so much!

Becky Wilson said...

I am glad to hear you like the elements. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...