Sunday, December 6, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 6 - New Christmas Key Chain Elements


25 Days of Christmas 
Please do not share these freebies. If you want to share my blog info that would be great
then your friends can come to my blog and download them.  
Also please leave me a comment. I love hearing if you like my freebies and even seeing what you do with them. Please check my TOU for details on what you may and may not do with my files. 
This year all my freebies are Commercial Use, Personal Use, and Scrap for Hire-Cu/Pu/S4h
each freebie will go live at 12am CMT 
The freebies will be posted on my blog as well as a daily newsletter. If you miss a day just visit my blog  

Day 6
Sorry I forgot to schedule this post yesterday 
Includes Upper Case Alpha only 
26 Letters, 1 PNG Sheet ,300dpi, Cu/Pu/S4h

Christmas Key Chain Elements 
6 elements
PNG
300dpi
Various Sizes Include
Angel 494x849px
Flower 604x758px
Gingerbread Man 603x742px
Girl 502x705px
Penguin 655x826px
Reindeer 483x693px
No Shadows
Cu/Pu/S4h

Currently available at
CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes and Digital Scrap Designs

Coming soon to 
My Memories  

 
You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories, CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes
and Digital Scrap Designs

5 comments:

Pam K said...

Thank you -- I found this through the Worldwide Christmas freebies blog. It is so sweet of you to have the prior days DL still available!

Becky Wilson said...

You are very welcome Pam. Glad you found my blog. I give away freebies all year long too.

Crystalnva said...

Thank You :)

Penny Rachalla said...

Thank you so very much

R said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...