Thursday, December 17, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 17 - New Candy Stripped Patterns and Styles In Stores Now

25 Days of Christmas



Please do not share these freebies. If you want to share my blog info that would be great


then your friends can come to my blog and download them.  


Also please leave me a comment. I love hearing if you like my freebies and even seeing what you do with them. Please check my TOU for details on what you may and may not do with my files. 


This year all my freebies are Commercial Use, Personal Use, and Scrap for Hire-Cu/Pu/S4h


each freebie will go live at 12am CMT 

The freebies will be posted on my blog as well as a daily newsletter. If you miss a day just visit my blog


Day 17
Warning: Do Not Stare Too Long, Papers Will Make You Dizzy
Today I have some Candy Stripped Papers for you
There are 6 Full Size 12x12in Jpeg Papers, 300dpi
Cu4Cu/Cu/S4h

New Items In Store Now

These styles were created in photoshop and only work in photoshop and photoshop elements. They were designed to make your own stripped candy elements.  Or add your own pattern and make your own candy style to use on your projects.
Included in this pack is 1 Styles which you are able to add your own color or pattern to make your own candy style. The pattern overlay has just been turned off.
Also includes 13 pre patterned candy styles that ready for you to use as is on your own elements
Each Style was created using a pattern created at 300dpi
Includes 1 ASL File
Cu4Cu/Cu/Pu/S4h See TOU for details

 Only Available at these Store


Great for creating your own papers, or using on elements and shapes.
You get 1 Pat File only works in PS and PSE
Includes 12 patterns
300dpi
Cu4Cu/Cu/Pu/S4h
 Only Available at these Store
 

You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories, CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes
and Digital Scrap Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...