Monday, December 14, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 14

25 Days of Christmas
 

Please do not share these freebies. If you want to share my blog info that would be great

then your friends can come to my blog and download them.  

Also please leave me a comment. I love hearing if you like my freebies and even seeing what you do with them. Please check my TOU for details on what you may and may not do with my files. 

This year all my freebies are Commercial Use, Personal Use, and Scrap for Hire-Cu/Pu/S4h

each freebie will go live at 12am CMT 

The freebies will be posted on my blog as well as a daily newsletter. If you miss a day just visit my blog 

Day 14
I have some new Christmas Flairs in my stores
Today you are getting them for free! 
I hope you enjoy them :)
10 Flairs, Full Size, 300dpi, PNG
Cu/Pu/S4h

You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories, CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes
and Digital Scrap Designs

3 comments:

desertskyquilts said...

Thank you! Those are wonderful little additions for my blog!

Stacey said...

pretty! thanks so much!

R said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...