Tuesday, December 1, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Good Morning. 
Guess what day it is?  Yep,
25 Days of Christmas is here!!

Please do not share these freebies. If you want to share my blog info that would be great
then your friends can come to my blog and download them.  
Also please leave me a comment. I love hearing if you like my freebies and even seeing what you do with them. Please check my TOU for details on what you may and may not do with my files. 
This year all my freebies are Commercial Use, Personal Use, and Scrap for Hire-Cu/Pu/S4h
each freebie will go live at 12am CMT 
The freebies will be posted on my blog as well as a daily newsletter. If you miss a day just visit my blog 

Day 1 Freebie

Today's freebie is 5 Vintage Christmas Stamps
They are Full Size, 300dpi, PNG format. No Shadows Added
Cu/Pu/S4h download is available until Dec 31st

Have heard that MMSuite has a new version?  Yep Version 7 is now available.
If  you are interested you can use this code STMMMS89169 to receive $10 of your purchase.
The new version has some really cool new features. One is being able to 
add a paper to a png shape.
If you would like to see how this cool new feature works you can see a tutorial from 
She also has some other very helpful tutorials about using the MMSuite software.
All my templates and shapes work with this new feature too. You can find them HERE

You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories, CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes
and Digital Scrap Designs

11 comments:

Chelles said...

Thank you so much for these freebies

Magik said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous goodies & for your generosity. =)

Wishing you & yours a safe & Happy Holiday Season. =)

*hugz*

Karen Diebolt said...

Beautiful cards, thank you so much. Enjoy your December and Merry Christmas.

Dawn McFadden said...

Thank you for this years freebies

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Awesome gift, thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for lovely gift!

Becky Wilson said...

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Artlor said...

Thank sooo much for sharing!!!

Penny Rachalla said...

Thank you for the beautiful stamps

R said...

Thank you :)

jemimasdigitalboutique said...

Thanks so much Becky for all your freebies :)

I'm a New Designer at Wilma4Ever...

I love scrapping so where can I show you my creations ?

Happy Christmas from Jemima

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...