Friday, November 20, 2015

Scrappin' Your Heart Out Blog Train - November

Scrappin' Your Heart Out Blog Train 

I have also joined this blog train again
and will be bringing you a freebie depending on
the blog train theme of the month. 

This month the theme is Hard Candy Christmas
I hope you enjoy my part of the blog train

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CC29CB917C1851BC!1399&authkey=!AFLI7PqviWC_1Pg&ithint=file%2czip
Click on the image or Click HERE to download

Here are the other designers in this blog train
You can purchase Becky's Creations products
at My Memories, CuDigitals , Scrap and Tubes
and Digital Scrap Designs

7 comments:

BlueCat said...

Cute! Thank you very much.

Karen Diebolt said...

Thank you for this cute kit. I really like the flower rosette and the girl is super cute.

Becky Wilson said...

Thanks Ladies :)

Marilyn Glasser said...

That little girl is soooo cute! Thank you.

Dawn McFadden said...

Thank you for the cute kit

Mary Presley said...

Love the woman!!! She is so cute!!! I so love the beautiful tree!!! The papers are beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Becky Wilson said...

I am so glad you all the mini kit. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate them so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...