Monday, November 9, 2015

New Products - MM $2 Tuesday - Store Sales - Freebie - Designer Spotlight

Thank You!
I did not post any new products last week because I had so much going on and posted just my 
DSD sales for the weekend.  Today I thought I would make a post and show some new things in my store in case you missed them over the weekend.  For those of you who made it to my shop, I hope you found something you liked. And for those of you who purchased something from my store
Thank you so much.  

Store Sales
All my stores are on sale from Today Nov 9 - Nov 23 for 20% off the entire store.

Also you can grab my new design  
for $2 Tuesday MyMemories store
 
 
New Products This Week

Freebie
Did you miss the freebie at Scraps and Tubes
No worries you can visit the store Tuesday and grab it for FREE
Hurry it's Free until midnight only
no purchase required 


Spotlight Designer
Check out the Spotlight Designer page
This weeks designer Happy Scrap Arts has a great new 
collection, a freebie for you, and a tutorial

My Stores
You can purchase Becky's Creations products at My Memories, CuDigitalsand Scrap and Tubes

2 comments:

Tamara Fernandes said...

Your work is very good. Congratulations!

Tamara Fernandes said...

Your work is very good. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...