Tuesday, November 17, 2015

New Product and New Store

This Week At Becky's Creations 
I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday. I was sick yesterday and totally forgot to make a $2 Tuesday deal at MyMemories store.  I will do my best to make 2 deals next week.


New Store
Before I show you my new products I would like to share some exciting news with you. 
I have been accepted as a designer at Digital Scrap Designs. I am really excited about this, because I applied to this store a few years ago and the owner turned me down flat, with good reason. I have come a long way since then.  If you have been following my designs you know this as well as I do. Quality control has become the most important thing to me.  I never want anyone to say my designs are of poor quality again. So if you are a fan of DSD you can now find my products in the store. 

 Products This Week
Cu Digitals - SAT - MM
Scrap and Tubes - MM 

 

 SAT - Coming soon to MM

All Stores on sale for 20% until November 23


You can purchase Becky's Creations products at My Memories, CuDigitalsand Scrap and Tubes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...