Thursday, November 5, 2015

DSD Nov 5 - 8 2015 Sales and Freebies


Did you know that Nov 7th 2015 is DSD? What this means is huge savings for you.
All My Stores are on sale. Remember to check them all because each store has something to offer that the other store may not have, including my DSD Freebies!
My part of the store
is on sale Nov 5 - 8th 2015 only
for 50% off my entire store!
my part of the store
is on sale Nov 5 - 8th 2015 Only 
 up to 60% off my entire store

my part of the store
is on sale Nov 5 - 8th 2015 Only
up to 60% off my entire store

DSD Freebies

Visit my stores to find these freebies on Scrap and Tubes
My part of the DSD collab

Freebie at MyMemories Store




You can purchase Becky's Creations products at My Memories, CuDigitalsand Scrap and Tubes

2 comments:

Claudia van Schie said...

really like your christmas journal cards but aren't they free anymore?

Becky Wilson said...

They were a free gift with purchase at Scraps and Tubes. If you missed that deal no worries. I am going to set them free in my store Tuesday and you do not need to purchase anything to get them. Unless you want to of course :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...