Friday, October 2, 2015

New This Week Oct 2 - Oct 9 + Cu Freebie

This Weeks Goodies

Can you believe Autumn is finally here.  This is my most favorite time of the year. I love the colors and the weather is beautiful. It was actually a bit chilly when we got up this morning and me and little one had to jump in a warm to warm up.  I have been busy busy loading new products to my stores. I still have more Autumn coming. I even have a new kit out.  I hope you are having a wonder day and enjoying the beauty that only comes at this time of year. 

New This Week at MyMemories Store 



Autumn_crows_n_pumpkins_medium Autumn_crows_and_apples_medium 
Autumn_crows_medium Autumn_scarecrow_tags_medium
 Autumn_scarecrow_bundle_2_medium Autumn_scarecrow_bundle_medium
Autumn_crows_bundle_medium Autumn_harvest_wreaths_bundle_medium
Autumn_harvest_wreaths_03_medium Autumn_harvest_wreaths_02_medium
Autumn_harvest_wreaths_01_medium Autumn_scarecrows_3_medium
Autumn_scarecrows_2_medium Autumn_scarecrow_clipart_medium
Costumed_candy_corn_medium Bordered_demask_papers_medium 

New This Week at CuDigitals


Autumn Scarecrow Tags by Becky's CreationsBordered Demask Papers - JPEG - by Beckys Creations 

Artistic Brushes - ABR - by Beckys CreationsHorse Brushes - ABR - by Beckys Creations 

 Scribble Alpha Templates - PNG - by Beckys CreationsTag Alpha Templates - PSD-PNG by Beckys Creations  

Freebie 


Surprise, I have a freebie for you this week.  I made it using my new tag alpha templates. Hope you like it. Just click the image to download. 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CC29CB917C1851BC!1146&authkey=!ADIp8PLOL6-65-Y&ithint=file%2czip


You can purchase Becky's Creations products at My Memories or CuDigitals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...