Friday, October 9, 2015

New Store Opening, Autumn and Halloween Designs, + Freebie

New In Stores This Week


I have opened in a new store this week
Scrap and Tubes and All My Designs are on sale for 20% Off
You can find all my Autumn and Halloween products there as well as these new ones

Also at CuDigitals 
Autumn Possums - PNG - by Beckys Creations        Stitched Alpha Templates PSD PNG by Beckys Creations

 Autumn_sunflowers_medium Autumn_owls_01_medium  
Autumn_owls_bundle_medium Fall_wordart_medium 
Tag_alpha_templates_medium Scribble_alpha_templates_medium 
Autumn_owls_02_medium Autumn_owls_03_medium
Exclusive to MyMemories Store
Album Included 10 Quickpage Templates 
Created with my new Autumn Country Design
  Freebie
Here is another freebie for you this week. Cu ok



You can purchase Becky's Creations products at My Memories or CuDigitals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...