Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Sales

Happy Halloween!

I have great sales for you this weekend.
I also have new product in my shops for you to check out. 
Looking for Christmas products? I have been busy creating them for you.
I know what you are thinking. Becky it is not even halloween yet. 
True, but Christmas has a way of sneaking up on me so this year I am getting a head start.

Since it is Halloween I am not going to post all my wonderful Christmas creations. Instead I am just going to show you my sales. 

My 5 year old daughter and 3 year old grandson went  to a carnival last night and I thought I would show off their costumes. We are taking them the Texas Renaissance Festival tomorrow for Halloween I can not wait to show off some pics from there.


Sales This Week


MyMemories Store  

35% entire store


CU Digitals & Scrap And Tubes


50% off all Halloween Products

20% off all other products






You can purchase Becky's Creations products at My Memories, CuDigitalsand Scrap and Tubes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...