Friday, September 11, 2015

New This Week September 11 - 18

I Will Never Forget

I know I will never forget this day.  My husband was out of town and I was just in a panic because I 
just did not know what was going to happen or if there would be other attacks and my husband was near an air force base.  My mom who lived with us at the time was on a trip to visit family in another state.  My best friend was on a trip in another state too.  I was beside myself and all alone.  That was a horrible week.  I could not stop watching the news and I could not stop crying. I just kept thinking how aweful it must have been for the people in the towers and on the planes and how scared they must have felt.  I felt selfish for being upset because I was alone and I just wanted whoever had done this to pay. 

Now that I look back and think about that horrible day.  I still think of the people in the towers and the planes.  But my mind is more on the families of those who died and who had to endure the experience first hand.  My heart goes out to the familes because they are reminded of it all the time. They are the ones sufferning now.  I said a prayer for them all today. God bless you all. God bless our troops and God bless America. God bless the World.

Becky 

New This Week at My Memories


I am sure some of you have noticed that not all product are available at MMS when they are available at my CuDigitals store.  This is because my My Memories stores software takes longer to load the products.  Most of the product that I put in my CuDigitals stores will be available at my MMS with a week or so.  Also at MMS we can only load products that work the MMSuites software. So if I load brushes at Cudigitals I will only load the PNG files at MM Store.  However I also charge less at MM for these products because they do not have these files. 

New This Week at CuDigitals 

 
 
 



 You can purchase Becky's Creations products at My Memories or CuDigitals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...