Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Blog Feature - Spotlight Designer

New Blog Feature

I am excited to tell you about a new feature page that I have added to my blog this week.  It is a spotlight designer page.
Each week I will feature a designer from My Memories Store and in return that designer will feature me.  It's a great way to show you a designer you may not be familiar with. There are some very talented designers at My Memories. I hope you enjoy this new feature to my blog. To see the new designer each week just look at the new page "Spotlight Designer" in the navigation bar.

Here is the designer for this week!

Spotlight Designer

Lins Creations

Lins Creations has some new and frightening designs in her store at My Memories 
Ghouls, goblins, witches and many other spooks to delight any Halloween fans from age 1 to 100.  Check her many other wonderful creations too.  Click on the links below to see her featured designs. You will be happy you did.

 
You can purchase Becky's Creations products at My Memories or CuDigitals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...