Thursday, July 16, 2015

My Memories Designer July Blog Train

My Memories Designers 

July Blog Train


Good Morning!  It is time for the My Memories Designer blog train again.
Here is the color palette we used this month.
I actually liked this one.

I decided to make these patriotic buttons for you. With Independence Day just past I know 
many have some layouts they are still working on and hopefully you can work these into them.
Download

Remember we are all on different time zones so if you visit a designer website and you do not see their contribution, please come back later and grab it.  Also don't forget to leave a nice comment . We all like to hear if you like our products or not.
You can download all the other designers contributions from HERE

2 comments:

Mary Presley said...

Beautiful buttons!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

R said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...