Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June My Memories Designers Blog Train Freebie

My Memories Designers 
June Blog Train

Color Palette
 I have to admit I was not crazy about the color palette this month, but I wanted to make you something.  So I decided to make some pretty floral papers to match all the other designers contributions.

Floral Papers 
I think they turned out pretty. I hope you like them too.
Click Image to Download
Remember we are all on different time zones so if you visit a designer website and you do not see their contribution, please come back later and grab it.  Also don't forget to leave a nice comment . We all like to hear if you like our products or not.

You can download all the other designers contributions from HERE

2 comments:

Mary Presley said...

Beautiful colors!! The papers are so lovely!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

R said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...