Friday, June 19, 2015

Anniversary Sale, New Products and a Freebie

Good Morning

Kitty Update

This has not been the best of weeks for all my kitties.  Last week I told you how I ended up with 6 felines in my house.  Sadly the tiny baby we were bottle feeding came down sick and died on Monday Night.  We Noticed Tuesday morning the one that has dropped off before him we also sick. We have been treating her and she is getting better, but not fast enough for my liking. Today my daughter will be takin ther to the vet.  Even though we finally have  her eating and she is moving aournd the house again, I do not like the way she sounds.  I will let ya know what the vet says. 

Wedding Anniversary


Today my husband and I are celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary.  It's hard to imagine being married to someone that long. I hope we get to celebrate another 28 years together. He has been my rock for many years and I am bless to have been fortunate enough to meet my true love and recognize it on the spot.  Like literally when I first saw him I told his sister I had no clue how I knew it, but I was going to marry him.  3 years later we got married. We have 2 beautiful girls together and a 2 year old grandson.  

Anniversary Sale

 


Everything in both my stores is on sale for 35% off. 
I do not have many new products in the stores this week, but I hope you like what I do have.








I have a freebie for you this week as well.  These papers will be coming out in my stores next week. I am offering them free from Today June 19th - June 23
Download
Color Palette Included


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...