Friday, May 29, 2015

Charms and Jewels

 

This week from Becky's Creations 


It's been a long week. I have been dealing with sick kids and my little one has her days and nights messed up AGAIN.  We seem to have this pattern. She sleeps at night for a couple weeks then she stays up all night and sleeps all day. I have no clue what we are going to do about this when school starts.

Our mama cat designed to disappear for a day and came back looking like someone had beat the crap out of her.  Darn cat scared me to death I thought she had gone and got herself killed.

My grandson decided to fill up the bathtub with water and not tell anyone.  I heard a baby meowing and went to check on it and he had thrown it in the bathtub!. Good thing I went to check because the bathtub was just about to overflow. Poor cat was soaked to the bone and we had to warm towels in the dryer for an hour to get him dried. He went fast to sleep after his ordeal. 

Hopefully we have an uneventful weekend. I hope you had a good week.

I did manage to get a few things into my stores, but not many.
I have some charms and jewels for you.
You can find these at My Memories and Pixels and Art Design


 

 

 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...