Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Designs, Sale and Freebie

Happy Easter!


I have 2 new designs in my stores.

are on sale for 30% off April 3 - April 6

Today I also have a freebie for you.

Easter Morning 


I love getting up on Easter morning and watching the kits find their baskets.
I also love Sunrise service and egg hunting.  We usually have a special meal too.
This year we will taking the kids to some friend house for lunch and an egg hunt.
My little one is already so excited. 

Easter Morning Includes 10 Papers and 25 Elements and 2 Quickpages
Easter Morning

Easter Morning  Easter Morning  Easter Morning


Awesome God


God has been so good to me in my life. We do not have a lot of money but we are so rich in other ways.  My husband and I have 2 beautiful daughters, which doctors said would never happen. We have the sweetest grandson anyone could ask for. We have a roof over our head and we do not go hungry.  My husband has a good job, and I am thankful for that.
God has blessed us in many ways and We appreciate his love so much.

Includes 12 Papers and 29 Elements

Available at Pixels and Art Design and coming soon to My Memories

Awesome God

Awesome God  Awesome God

And now for your freebie. Click the image to download.

 Download

And we have some fun planned for you at Pixels and Art Design











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...