Thursday, April 9, 2015

New Design Rainy Days 30% Off 4/09 - 4/16 and new CU Shapes/Brushes

Weekly Special 

This week I have a brand new kit out I have chosen to make it my special for the week 
Rainy Days 30% off April 9 - April 16

Rainy Days 

Spring is officially here and that means lots of rainy days. But who says rain can\'t be a little fun? I used to love jumping in water puddles as a kid and now I love to watch my kids playing in them too.

Includes Monogram Set (Lower Case, Numbers, and Symbols), 5 Papers , and 21 Embellishments 

All Papers, Monograms and Embellishments are at high quality 300dpi 




I have 2 new sets of CU shapes/brushes in my store this week too


Don't forget to use my coupon for even  more savings




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...