Thursday, March 26, 2015

Weekly Special March 26 - April 2

Good Morning


I hope I have found you well this morning. 

I have been busy re-packing products and loading them into


I have added some new CU Wordart and 2 more kits to the store and I am 

working on getting even more added before this post goes out.

This week I have an Easter design for you at 30% off

on sale from March 26 - April 2 


I also have a coupon for you to use.  Spend $5 or more in my store

at Pixels and Art Design and Take $2 off your order

You can use this coupon as many times as you wish

Coupon Expires April 30 2015

Hopping Into Spring 

Spring is here and Easter is right around the corner.
 This kit brings the two of them together.  
8 12x12 Papers (Jpeg) and 20 Elements (png).  
 Elements include. Rabbits, Flowers, Hot Air Balloon, Scatter, Art Mirage, and more. 


Hopping Into Spring

Hopping Into Spring       
Hopping Into Spring

Hopping Into Spring
Hopping Into Spring

Hopping Into Spring
























This coupon can only be used for my part of the store at 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...